Taking this website, you accept and agree to comply with all accepted and published rules.
1. Description of service
Rivalut platform (Rivalut.com) is a cloud service for online contests. Registered users access participation in contests, as well as additional services (placement of competitions on the platform, search, reviews and comments, assessments and jury reviews, sending messages between users).
The platform does not imply the transfer of competing operations or possession of users. Viewing, reading and listening to competitive works can occur on the pages of the site, or through the Rivalut for mobile and other devices (The application is in development, the release date will be reported additionally). Placing files with competitive work is made on platform servers.
2. Registration order
We offer our users to register so that they can organize an online competition, leave their reviews and comments, evaluate the work and receive reviews for competitive work from members of the jury, as well as for making a newsletter on newsletter and various notifications. You need an email address to register, the phone number and account in one of the supported social networks can be used.
Registration, use or payment of platform services means that the user has read the public offer and accepts its conditions.
3. The cost of organizing online contests, payment for participation in the competition and for sending an application for a contest
User pays for the service for the use of the service in the event of a competition or participation in it with its competitive work. Each course as part of the service belongs to one of the two classes: free courses and paid courses. Paid courses also include live webinars and communication with school teacher.
Paid courses can be purchased separately, or to issue a subscription at a certain period of time to learn any courses included in the subscription package.
Depending on the conditions, the courses fall into one of the tariffs.
- payment for organizing an online contest A - User pays for the service to use the service for each activated and available for receiving applications online competition;
- payment of participation in online Competition - the user pays for the service according to the conditions of the organizer to participate in the competition. Payment is charged from each applicant. If the conditions of the competition are provided for the submission of more than the application, then the user does not need to pay anything for them, it is enough to pay for payment only 1 time;
- Payment for an application for an online contest - the user pays the service according to the terms The organizer for submitting an application in the competition. Payment is charged from each application. If the terms of the competition provides for the submission of more than the application, then the user needs to pay each of them.
With information about competitions, visitors can familiarize themselves on the main pages of online contests, where the organizers place announcements, the conditions of participation, the cost and presentation materials.
4. Payment for the cost of organizing contests and participation in them
Payment of the cost of organizing competitions and participation in them is made through payment systems and aggregators. When you select the payment form, the user is redirected to the payment system website for the introduction of details through a secure & nbsp; protected connection. This ensures that user data will only fall on the payment system. On servers Rivalut payment data is not stored.
The service is activated (or extended) immediately on the fact of payment. The payment confirmation will come from our server and from the payment system server to email user.
5. Cancellation of the order for services and money refund
If you are sure that the payment was carried out by mistake or your circumstances absolutely, extremely and unconditionally require the cancellation of the order for services and return money, then write to us on email@example.com with full statement, documents and confirmation of your words. We will definitely consider your appeal.
6. Cameable information and confidentiality
In order to help visitors use the service and recommend contests, as well as to improve the service, we collect or reserve the right to collect the following data:
- Statistics on the use of the site through cookies and various statistical services and services (in particular, but not limited to the services of Yandex.Metric and Google Analytics);
- Custom estimates and reviews for work, contests and Jury members - with the possibility of publishing them on a website or use in promotional materials, to form recommendations and drawing up aggregated ratings of contests, organizers, applicants and jury;
- Anonymous statistics on placing applications for participation in contests are used for Marketing goals of the organizers of the competition;
- Addresses of email, telephones, accounts in social networks and partnership services are used to register and log in.
- Dates, amounts and channels of user transaction channels - For reporting and convenience of subscribers.
We recommend using real names and surnames when registering on the site, it is often a mandatory requirement of the organizer.
When paying, according to the requirements of the payment system, users may need to specify their personal data. Service Rivalut does not receive, does not save and does not use this data.
7. Politeness and norms of behavior
We will be grateful to users if they behave on the site politely and culturally, not assisted and not offending other users who can have other points of view.
We reserve the right to moderation and edit feedback, if we consider them offensive or too aggressive. Abnormative vocabulary and calls for any illegal action will also be deleted.
Users who decide to ignore the rules of behavior or will abuse access to the service will be blocked.
8. Territory of work
Platform Rivalut has the right to provide service in the whole world.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the FZ "On Personal Data" No. 152-FZ. You can familiarize yourself with the company's policy in relation to personal data processing.