Usage of Competizer: writing cyclic competitions
Duration: monthly (start: February 2013)
Decription: Series of competitions organized by the Artistic Agency "WojArt" in order to gain feedback from customers, to promote and to support SEO effect. Every time the Agency invites to cooperation another Partner / Sponsor. Webest - Interactive Agency came up with the concept and helped implement it via Competizer - the online Competition Platform.
Contests in the series:
- February 2013: "Goło i wesoło" czy Sex Guru"? - Which would you choose?
- March 2013: "Nas Troje" czy "Prawda"? - Which would you choose?
- April 2013: "Single czy Remiksy" - Which would you choose?
The competition was run on Competition Platform "Competizer".
Participants had the opportunity to:
- choose one of the show and justify their choice as an entry,
- vote for chosen show via "Vote" button,
- comments all entries,
- register via standard form or Login Facebook button,
- share all entries with frends via Like button and addthis,
- browse whole entries gallery,
- learn about organizer, sponsors, rules etc on text pages.
Organizer had an access to administration panel where had opportunity to:
- setup and configure the contests on the Competizer Platform,
- customize the contests (i.e.: design, timeline, text pages, voting and comments type, contest domain, data captured via registration, sponsors banners publish and many other),
- entries, comments and users moderate,
- promote the contest via tools in-built on the Platform like: e-mailings, sponsors banners publish and text pages update,
- check the contests stats,
- decide final list of winners, setup and publish Winners page.
Facebook integrations tools:
- Login button,
- Like it! button,
- Facebook comments,
- Activity Feed and Facepile plugin.
1. Kick-off email
2. Promotion on organizer's fanpage.
3. For Sponsors and Partners:
banners - on home page and in the header,
sponsors' text page.
Stats for "Goło i wesoło" czy "Sex Guru"? edition (February 2013)
- Entries: 49
- Votes: 508
- Users: 56
- Facebook likes: 60
Contest website stats
(Google Analytics, Feb 12th - March 4th 2013)
- Visits: 2668
- Uniqe visits: 2081
- Pageviews: 6076
- Page/visits: 2,28
- Average time spent on website: 1min 51s
- Pickday: 573 visits (Feb 14th)
- Mobile source: 210 7,87%
- Facebook source: 758
- likes: 274
- objects): 112
- published posts: 25,936
- clicks into contest website : 194
- Very positive feedback from Users.
- The acquisition value of Content.
- Database users - 56 users.
- Promotion of current events, enter the webpage wojart.pl.
- Increasing the number of fans on fanpage (76 during the competition), increase in fans (34%).
- Broaden awareness of the brand, product, service and idea.
- Support in SEO activities.