Pokaż światu niezwykłe miejsce
Usage of Competizer: writing contest
Duration: December 2012 - February 2013
Decription: The competition was organized by panoramicART to promote the idea of virtual tours, promotion of its own brand and acquire new customers. The competition consisted of two stages: in the first jury chose 10 finalists, then the winner was selected on the basis of users anonymous votes.
The competition was run on Competition Platform "Competizer".
Participants had the opportunity to:
- describe the favorite place to complete a virtual tour,
- comments all entries,
- register via standard form or Login Facebook button,
- share all entries with frends via Like button and addthis,
- browse whole entries gallery,
- learn about virtual tours, rules etc on text pages,
- vote for the Winner.
Organizer had an access to administration panel where had opportunity to:
- setup and configure the contests on the Competizer Platform,
- customize the contests (i.e.: design, timeline, text pages, voting and comments type, contest domain, data captured via registration, sponsors banners publish and many other),
- entries, comments and users moderate,
- promote the contest via tools in-built on the Platform like: e-mailings, sponsors banners publish and text pages update,
- check the contests stats,
- decide final list of winners, setup and publish Winners page.
Facebook integrations tools:
- Login button,
- Like it! button,
- Facebook comments,
- Activity Feed and Facepile plugin,
- Facebook application
1. Kick-off email.
2. Promotion on organizer's fanpage.
3. Direct contact with the existing and potential panoramicART's customers.
- Entries: 20
- Votes: 2013
- Users: 56
- Facebook likes: 1284
Contest website stats
(Google Analytics, Dec 16th 2012 - Feb 28 2013)
- Visits: 9 351
- Uniqe visits: 6 778
- Pageviews: 20 040
- Page/visits: 2,14
- Average time spent on website: 1min 53s
- Pickday: 696 visits (Feb 12th)
- Mobile source: 636 6,8%
- Facebook source: 5 636
- Extending the idea and brand awareness (in local online media, there were a lot of information about the contest).
- Acquiring new customers, refresh contact with potential customers.
- Increasing number of fans on Facebook.