Beauty pageants for dogs
Usage of Competizer: photo contest
Duration: January - March 2013
The competition was run on Competition Platform "Competizer".
Participants had the opportunity to:
- upload photos of their dogs,
- comments all entries,
- register via standard form or Login Facebook button,
- share all entries with frends via Like button and addthis,
- browse whole entries gallery,
- learn about prizes, rules etc on text pages,
- vote for the Winner.
Organizer had an access to administration panel where had opportunity to:
- setup and configure the contests on the Competizer Platform,
- customize the contests (i.e.: design, timeline, text pages, voting and comments type, contest domain, data captured via registration, sponsors banners publish and many other),
- entries, comments and users moderate,
- promote the contest via tools in-built on the Platform like: e-mailings, sponsors banners publish and text pages update,
- check the contests stats,
- decide final list of winners, setup and publish Winners page.
Facebook integrations tools:
- Login button,
- Like it! button,
- Facebook comments,
- Activity Feed and Facepile plugin,
- Facebook application
1. Kick-off email.
2. Promotion on organizer's fanpage.
- Entries: 344
- Votes: 10 305
- Users: 163
- Facebook likes: 299
Contest website stats
(Google Analytics: January - April 2013)
- Visits: 14 875
- Uniqe visits: 10 160
- Pageviews: 55 156
- Page/visits: 3,71
- Average time spent on website: 1min 53s
- Pickday: 2 528 (January the 17th)
- Mobile source: 1 031
- Facebook source: 9 592
- Extending the idea and brand awareness.
- Increasing number of fans on Facebook.