If you need advanced options for displaying banners or need statistics (impressions and clicks) you can serve them from own ad-server. If you don't use any we can take care of it. We can run dedicated ad-server for you.
- image: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png
- video: .mov, .rm
- flash: swf
- plain text ads, forms, any HTML
- different ad zones, check list of all ad units available on contest page
Displaying ads options
- display ad on selected page(s) in your site only
- prioritise certain banner, if there are few banners in the same spot
- deliver campaign a pre-arranged number of times per day for a specific number of days
- limit campaign views to a certain number either in total or per session
- target to users coming from specific IPs (or blocks of IP addresses)
- target an ad to users coming from a specific domain
- show an ad to on pages linked to from the selected page(s)
- appear on a specific date of the month or year
- only on a particular day or days of the week
- target specific hour of day
- cap the total number of times one user will see this banner
- cap the number of times a visitor sees a banner in a single session
- Send us a list of:
Warning: If you want to display some banners in the same spot then banners have to be exactly the same size.
- destination URL(s),
- where it should be displayed (check list of available ad units here),
- optionally alt text for image banners or status for text ads.
- Optionally demand serving or caping options (as on the list above).
- We will provide banners to your contest.
- A month after the end of the competition, we will provide statistics.